Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Awesome

that was soo fun to watch, its completely origional aswell i liked the part were he threw a few more guys on and made a ladder lol keep it up!

my tutor my tutor

Good

That was pretty good, "stlye wise" quite uniqe and unexpected, but you really need to work on yout sound but overall good job.

Flathead Symphony Flathead Symphony

it was okay

it was okay, it didnt blow me away or anything probably because it was a bit to light hearted, but som elike that. the graphics were amazing, the sound was to and the animation was perfect with the music. just not my style.

badger ver.1 badger ver.1

shit

CURSE you freakin weebl people!!! no im stuck in school with that annoying random tune in my head.... annoying but so freakin funny!

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

classic

ah the all time favourte, the one that started it, burnt face man one, the carttony graphics, the hilariouse dialogue, the excruiciating randomness! i love this series and you should seriously carry on, maybe even think of making a bfm film....... OI SPIELBERG!!!

Cigarette Cigarette

cool

might not of been the most interesting flash ive ever seen but it ws certainlu one of the best animated! i mean it was like a disney film or something, well done.

Archangel- Total War Archangel- Total War

It rocked

It was great i loved the fighting but i absolutly loathe stick figures but i changed my mind a bit with this one, on your next flash please dont use stick figures nevertheless keep up the good work!

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

woo that was great keep makin em, ive seen all the declines and they are sooooo cool, watchwatchwatch. id vote 50 for humor but it only goes up to 10.DAM YOU TOM FULP!! lol

Metics Metics

i like i like!

Nicely done, bit to anime for me but i loved the graphics and smooth animation, music wasnt my sort but well done! worth watching

Chibeh The Series Ep.1 Chibeh The Series Ep.1

It was okay

It was okay for your first try but it was so dam boring, what the hell was the deal with the pies, good try though.