F-Zero X - Devil's Forest F-Zero X - Devil's Forest

Owch

I havent played f-zero in ages and dnt really remember the music, but the harmony in the intro was like a dragonforce song or something.

Keep it up!

FlameMesial responds:

Shit! I never saw this review! Sorry man, been nearly a month! Yeah i know what you meant by Dragonforce, those guys can really play their instruments!

Cheers for the review, and sorry again for the late-ass reply!

Desert Rose Desert Rose

jesus fuck!

this has to be the best thing i ever heard on ng, i cant put my finger on whether it was steve vai or yngwie malmsteen sounding or whatever, this is going straight on my mp3!

Metalcan responds:

Hey that's awesome! Thanks man.

Fux Fux

owch!

you got a pretty sweet picking thing goin on there, what mic do you record your guitar with? and secondly do you do it with a computer or one of them studio things... great song!

FlameMesial responds:

First of all, fucking cheers!

I used to use a mic to record, back in the good old days of my ancient cassette recording method :) but now I plug my guitar into an equalizer pedal, and then into my distortion pedal, and then into a Line 6 POD, and then straight into the computer. For the solos I substituted the equalizer with a wah pedal, fucking great fun using them.

Cheers!

F-Zero X White Land F-Zero X White Land

Awesome

That was freakin great, the keyboards were spot on and the powerful rythm kept it goin, keep it up!

FlameMesial responds:

Cheers Dood!! Nice review!!